Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happiness

This morning, while driving to work, I saw an elderly man walking his dog. Walking his dog is happiness.

What's happiness to you? Does making a lot of money make you happy? Ask those who are suffering from sickness, they will definitely want to trade their wealth with your health. Happiness is not a destination, it's a journey. It's a day to day journey. When you are happy every single day, all these days add together, you will have a very happy life.

Happiness to me is seeing my children growing up. Seeing them passing the exams, getting into their adulthood wit
h confidence and making me proud of them.

This evening, I met another elderly man walking on the street......a very happy man....he told me happiness is walking on the street, a few of his friends are sitting on wheelchairs.

What's happiness to you?


No comments:

Plants in Garden