Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bird Cage

My cousin George presented me a magnificent bird cage he brought back from Sarawak. I hung it in my living room as a decorative item in my house.

My friends and relatives admire this bird cage and they unanimously questioned me why it's being left empty. I get so sick of explaining the empty bird cage and I bought a yellow bird to fill it up.

Yes, we have to live our lives in exclamation instead of explanations. Failures have to explain (all the times) why they have to live a below average lifestyle and keep a broken down car. I am sure they are sick or being questioned by their friends, relatives and their loved ones. They need to fill they lives with excitements, enthusiasm and a burning desire to succeed. Then they will no longer need to explain or justify with reasons for not succeeding.

If you have a goal to buy a big car....build a big garage first, your big car will appear sooner than you think....this is called the Vacuum Law.

No comments:

Plants in Garden